- The Real Estate Company and/or Lender you use may have an (ABA) Affiliated Business Arrangement with a Title Agency they use and/or own. This means that your Real Estate Company, Realtor and/or Lender could gain financially by you using their Title Agency. Really think about it. Who’s best interest do they have in mind? Yours or theirs? Shop around yourself for the best deals and service. Be a Smart Consumer, be in control.
- It is your legal right (The Borrower) to choose which ever Title Agency you want. Anyone telling, forcing, or coercing you to use a Title Agency that is not your choice is illegal. Consequently, they should be reported to the Department of Banking and Insurance. In short, they might not be looking out for your best interests.
- Ask your Title Agency if they will Close you in the comfort of your own home or business. Pride Abstract & Settlement Services will; Anywhere, Anytime Pennsylvania or New Jersey
- Remember; Pride Abstract & Settlement Services does only Title, not Real Estate, nor Mortgages and years after your closing your Realtor or Lender might be long gone: Pride Abstract & Settlement Services will still be here to answer all your questions and concerns. They have PRIDE and with that comes service second to none.
- Can Pride Abstract & Settlement Services refer you to a Realtor or Lender/Realtor? YES. As they have dealt with many, many Realtors and Lenders/Mortgage Brokers over the years. Contact us, we will give you a few good names.
Know Your Rightsc95271x12019-07-30T16:15:23+00:00